Purchase Voucher Entry (F9)
Step: GOT > Voucher > F9 > Ctrl+H > Item Invoice
Ø Pass Entry By filling following details like
· Party A/c Name – Take any Creditor, I take ‘Mahesh Sharma’
· Purchase ledger – Purchase A/c
· Name of Item – Select that item which you purchase by paying Amount and also select that item which you receive as free. Like ‘Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone’ – 3 Pcs. – 15000 And ‘Samsung Earphone’ – 3 Pcs – 0
Fill all details of above example like following screenshot.
Ø Practice Exercise for Zero Valued Transactions Sales Entry, for you
Ex: 2.Rajesh LDT. Sold 3 Nos ‘Oppo A31 smartphone’ on Rs 12000 each and gets 3 Nos of
‘Oppo Bluetooth’ free.
Step: GOT > Voucher > F8 > Ctrl+H > Item Invoice
· Party A/c Name – Take any Debtor, Like ‘Rajesh Sharma’
· Purchase ledger – Sale A/c
· Name of Item – Select that item which you Sale by Receiving Amount and also select that item which you send as free. Like ‘Oppo A31 smartphone’– 3 Pcs. – 12000 And ‘Oppo Bluetooth’ – 3 Pcs – 0
· For Showing Inventory Reports Step: GOT > Stock- Summary > F5
Ø In Stock summary, Zero Value Transactions reports will show like this following Screenshot:
Actual & Billed Quantity Transactions in Tally Prime Class-5
Actual and Billed Quantity Transactions: – This is an advance inventory option of Tally Prime. It is useful when we received or sent extra same Inventory as Quantity Discount. Recording of Actual Quantities and the Billed Quantities are essential to get the accurate stock values and sale/purchase value i.e. the Books of Accounts should be updated with the Billed quantities and Stocks has to be updated only with the Actual Quantities. Tally Prime allows you to record both these in different fields i.e., Billed and Actual Quantity separately in the same invoice.
Ex: Rohan Sharma Purchased 60 kgs Basmati Rice from Ritesh Gupta on Rs 70 each Kgs but he paid Amount for only 50 Kgs Basmati rice due to low quality of Rice. In that transaction Actual Quantity of Rice purchased 60 kgs but billing Quantity of Basmati rice is 50 kgs.
Note1: The Actual Quantity updates stock and the Billed Quantity affects the accounts and thus shows the correct position of both Accounts as well as Inventory.
Note2: Actual and Billed Quantity transactions are allowed only in Sales or Purchase vouchers only.
v Process 1: Activation of Actual and Billed Quantity feature