How to Create Taxable Services under GST in Tally Prime?
Step: GOT > Create > Ledger
Ø For create Taxable Services, fill following details like,
· Name – Type name of taxable Services like I type ‘Telecom services.
· Under – Select “Indirect Expense”.
· Is GST applicable – If you apply GST on this service then Select to option ‘Applicable’
· Set/Alter GST details – If you want to set GST rate on this services then Set to this option
Ø After Enable Set/alter GST detail option open new screen of GST detail for Ledger appear like this screenshot:
Ø Fill all detail like,
· Classification – If you already classify
services according to their HSN then select your classification otherwise leave it Undefined.
Like I leave it ‘Undefined’
· Description – Enter the description about Services. Like I enter ‘Telecom Services’.
· HSN/SAC – Type SAC code of Goods. Like I type ‘8523’
· Is Non GST goods – If your Services is Non-GST goods then set to option ‘Yes’. Like I set to this option ‘No’.
· Nature of transaction – Select “Not Applicable”.
· Taxability – See you service is Taxable or Nil-Rate or Exempt, select any one option from
them. Like I select ‘Taxable’
· Is reverse charge applicable – If your goods are RCM service then set to this option ‘Yes’.
This option discusses incoming classes. I set to this option ‘No’.
· Is Ineligible for Input credit – If ITC cannot claim on these services then set to this option
‘Yes’. I select ‘No’.
· Integrated tax – Type GST tax rate for the Item. Like I type ‘18%’.
· Central tax – Auto fill
· State tax – Auto fill
· Cess – If apply Cess on the service then type rate of Cess for this item. Like I leave it empty.
Ø After filling all above details then screen of GST detail of stock item shown like this screenshot:
Ø Press ‘Enter’ or ‘Ctrl+A’ to save GST details for Ledger.
· Type of Supply – Select ‘Services’
After filling all Above option final screen shown like this following screenshot:
Ø Practice Exercise for create Taxable service. For You
Type of Supply