How to Create Purchase Ledger under GST in Tally Prime?
Step: GOT > Create > Ledger
Ø For create Purchase Ledger, fill following details like,
· Name – Enter ‘Purchase A/c’
· Under – Select ‘Purchase Account’ under group
· Inventory values are affected – If you Maintain Inventory with sales then set to this option
‘Yes’. Like I set to this option ‘Yes’.
· Is GST applicable – Set to this option ‘Yes’ for using in sales under GST.
· Set/Alter GST details – If you want to apply GST tax rate here also then set to yes this option but we already set GST tax rate on item the this is not useful so we Not enable this option.
Like I set to this option ‘No’.
· Type of Supply – Select supply type in time of selling. I select ‘Goods’
Ø After filling all above option then screen of Purchase ledger will shown like this following screenshot:
Note: If Inventory option is not shown in Purchase ledger screen then press F12 and Enable this Option “Use Inventory Allocation for Ledgers” -Yes