How to Create Stock groups in Tally Prime?
Step.1: GOT (Gateway of Tally) > Create > Stock Category > Enter
Fill the following details on Stock Category creation screen.
- Name – Enter the Name of the Stock Category. Ex: 24″ TV
- Alias – Enter additional name apart from primary name (if required) in the field Alias. You can create any number of additional names·
- Under –Specify whether it is a primary group or a sub-group of another group in the field under, by selecting from the list. Ex: Primary·
- Should quantities of item be added
– Set to this “Yes”
to quantity of Item to
be added in “Television” group.
- Fill all above details like following screenshot:
Press Enter or ‘Ctrl+A’ to Save