How to Create Compound Unit in Tally Prime?
Step.1: GOT (Gateway of Tally) > Create > Unit > Enter
- Type – Select Compound from the Types of Units and press Enter. The Conversion field will be displayed for creating Compound unit. like this screenshot:
- First Unit – Select the First unit from the Units List. In the above example, “Dozen” will be the First Unit.
- Conversion – Specify the Conversion Factor. In the above example, Conversion factor will be “12”.
- Second Unit – Specify the Second Unit from the Units List. In the above example, “Numbers” will be the Second Unit. This unit is also called Tail Unit.
- Fill details like following screenshot: